Google Analytics can be extremely useful for business owners, marketers, analysts and product owners but it can also be confusing. Molzana’s range of courses can help you utilise Google Analytics for insights and optimisation.
Learn more about our upcoming courses:
Birmingham – Google Analytics Courses
23rd July 2019 – Beginners Course – Find Out More
Leeds – Google Analytics Courses
8th July 2019 – Beginners Course – Find Out More
London – Google Analytics Courses
1st July 2019 – Beginners Course – Find Out More
Manchester – Google Analytics Courses
3rd July 2019 – Beginners Course – Find Out More
✔ Certified instructors
✔ A full day of class room based tuition and practical sessions
✔ Central, bright location with large screens and WiFi
✔ Extensive learning materials provided
✔ Additional support from your tutor
✔ Tea, coffee and refreshments provided
What Will I Learn?
A full day’s training will give you an extensive introduction into Google Analytics and Digital Measurement Principles to help you utilise Google Analytics and help glean insights from your website’s data.
You will be guided through the day by one of Molzana’s Google Analytics certified tutors, who will aim to keep the day interesting, mixing up different learning techniques including setting practical tasks and delivering high quality examples.
Web Analytics Fundamentals
- The basics of tracking and tagging for web analytics
- How to create effective aims, objectives and key performance indicators (KPIs)
Getting Started with Google Analytics
- General orientation and administration
- Navigating your account
- Dimensions and metrics
- Effective account structures
- Setting up permissions for users
Reporting & Analysis
- Understanding Google Analytics reports: Real Time, Audience, Acquisition, Behaviour, Conversion
- How to interpret your reports and draw insightful conclusions
- Avoiding common pitfalls and keeping your data in focus.
Getting More From Your Reporting
- Create segments to identify and analyse your users by common traits.
- Using advanced filters to drill down into your data.
- Creating custom reports and dashboards that you can share with your users.
- Tidy up your data and ensure data quality using filters.
Additional support, questions and discussion with your tutor
Who is it for?
Anyone who is interested in obtaining a basic knowledge of Google Analytics such as business owners, marketers, web developers, website owners, digital producers, analysts and product owners.
We start from scratch, so there’s no need to be worried if you are a complete novice.
What else is included on the day?
- A light, bright central location with HD screens.
- Free follow up questions and support from your tutor.
- Extensive learning materials.
- Tea Coffee & Light Refreshments throughout the day.
What our delegates think..
“It was great to work with Molzana, we left our sessions with a perfectly set up GA account and the knowledge we needed to utilise the data that could help influence marketing decisions moving forward. I would thoroughly recommend Molzana’s Google Analytics sessions”Andrew, Marketing Manager – Kelly Storage, United Kingdom.